Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 10

Newest photo of baby Dorwart...
It's pretty awesome how it is starting to actually look like a baby and less like a tadpole hahaha. Well I went for my 10 week checkup a little earlier than expected. At school yesterday, all of a sudden I felt very dizzy and nauseous. I was also having abdominal and lower back craps...scary stuff. I shoved my students onto one of our wonderful second grade teachers and immediately called my mama to pick me up from school then my doctor. They advised me to come in ASAP. Well...news spreads fast at Willow Hill. Within minutes there were several teachers as well as the school nurse in my room to check on me. They brought me soda, peanut butter crackers and a fig bar. After a few bites I immediately felt relief. Turns out everything is fine with our baby, my blood sugar was low. I learned the hard way that I need to snack more often and not go more than 2-3 hours without eating. The ultrasound went great. Heart rate  was measured at 157 BPM. The baby actually measured 10 weeks 3 days. The little bugger is growing fast. A little over 1 inch long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment