Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 13

Yah, last week of the first trimester! Second trimester begins on Wednesday at 14 weeks. I feel lucky in that I had a pretty "easy" first trimester as far as morning sickness goes. From what I remember, I only vomited maybe 8-10 times. However in my defense, I have had an extreme loss of appetite due to constant nausea...yuck! For those of you who know me, I love food! Also, no one warned me of having to pee at least 2-3 times every night. Then it takes awhile to fall back to sleep. Also, very unlike me. This is a wonderful experience and Chris and I are very grateful that everything is moving along as it should. 
I plan on taking weekly belly photos soon. I was waiting until I have a "belly".  I'm assuming that is going to be soon considering my jeans no longer button. I found that out the hard way when working at Texas Roadhouse Friday night. Thank goodness we wear belts and aprons! 
Lets go trimester number two. 

According to www.thebump.com



No comments:

Post a Comment